We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit the website www.billgrasska.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect & How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. In particular, we collect the following in order to process a loan application:
- Full Name
- Property details, including address, city, state & zip code
- Borrower information details
- Transaction type
- Property type
- Signed loan application
- Borrower authorization form
- A copy of your drivers license
- W2 forms
- Federal tax returns
- K1 tax documents
- Rental income
- Asset information
- Property documentation
- And other files to help us process your loan.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including usage details such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- Other parties in order to run credit, process loans and review your application;
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business; and/or
We may also disclose this non-identifying information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of affiliates, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Acceptance To These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.